The Rural Pharmacy Support Network is the network of pharmacists engaged within University Departments of Rural Health (UDRH) across Australia. The RPSN is a staff network of the Australian Rural Health Education Network.
The Rural Pharmacy Support Network supports pharmacy students, interns and pharmacists living and working in regional, rural and remote Australia.
The RPSN is comprised of the following UDRHs:
- University Centre for Rural Health – North Coast (Lismore, NSW)
- Broken Hill Department of Rural Health (Broken Hill, NSW)
- The University of Newcastle Department of Rural Health (Tamworth, NSW)
- Monash University School of Rural Health (Moe, Vic.)
- Rural Health Academic Centre, The University of Melbourne (Shepparton, Vic.)
- Greater Green Triangle University Department of Rural Health (Warrnambool, Vic.)
- Mount Isa Centre for Rural and Remote Health (Mount Isa, Qld.)
- University Department of Rural Health, University of South Australia (Whyalla, SA)
- Western Australian Centre for Rural Health (Geraldton, WA)
- Centre for Rural Health, University of Tasmania (Launceston, Tas.)
- Centre for Remote Health (Alice Springs, NT)