The Rural Pharmacy Support Network
The Rural Pharmacy Support Network is the network of pharmacists engaged within University Departments of Rural Health (UDRH) across Australia. The RPSN is a staff network of the Australian Rural Health Education Network.
The Rural Pharmacy Support Network supports pharmacy students, interns and pharmacists living and working in regional, rural and remote Australia.
The RPSN is comprised of the following UDRHs around Australia
- Broken Hill University
- University of Newcastle
- University Centre of Rural Health
- Monash University – Gippsland
- University of Melbourne – Department of Rural Health
- James Cook University – Mount Isa
- Centre for Remote Health – Alice Springs
- University of South Australia
- University of Tasmania
- Western Australia Centre for Rural Health